Lake Nona Animal Clinic is currently looking for a veterinary technician/assistant.
- Minimum of one year experience at a veterinary facility.
- Must be familiar with vaccination protocols and preventatives
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills for client education, customer service, and accurate record keeping.
- Positive Attitude
- Must be able to prioritize and excel in busy situations.
- Team Player
Preferred but not required:
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
Please also send a copy of your resume and a cover letter.
*Drug free workplace.
Please refrain from calling the office to inquire about this position. Instead direct your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon!